AmigaActive (2046/2143)

From:Simon Mason
Date:31 May 2000 at 13:12:16
Subject:Re: Online column

Hello Samuel

On 31-May-00,Samuel yapped about: [amigactive] Re: Online column

> Oh right :) cool :) ya shouldve introduced yourself m8y :)
>
> And you wasnt bugging me - yu had me curious too. So - have you dumped
> PowerUp yet and put it into emulation????

Mmmm, must have me confused with someone else! (easy enough to do on that
day!). No, I got the ZIV and CV64-3d. I remember asking you about the
merits of each one!

Cheers,
Simon

Did you hear about the blind prostitute? You have to hand it to her.

********* ICQ 71795677 *********